Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I miss it here..

I think I have simply lost my ability to write. Though I miss this space soo much, words just cease to flow out of me like they did.

Maybe it is because I have nothing to say as such, its a dull, but content life I lead nowadays. Being married puts an end to my "boy" problems or ego issues. I do see glimpses of my past life, the one that I thought was dull but it mostly had something going on, and it seems like all of it happened to someone else. I don't understand now what the fuss was all about and had I known being married would be like this, I'd have done it sooner!!

Having said that, it doesn't mean I don't have my share of qualms. Earlier, it was cribbing about work, and now its cribbing about having none!! Yes, I am unemployed- finding a job in this new place has been very daunting and I worry that I will get too laid back or rust if I don't begin doing something soon enough. Honestly, I would have lost it had it not been for him, he just keeps my wits intact.

So that's all I got to say about my mundane life, to whom I don't even know but its relieving to take that out here, as if I am conversing with a friend after ages.

Miss being here..

No comments: