Monday, August 14, 2006

Who's conspiring??

"When you want something, the whole world conspires for you to get it.": a line I read in Paulo Coelho's Alchemist. Although I am no big fan of his, but somewhere I did believe in the philisophy behind the thought- until lately!!
Somehow, nomatter how hard I've been trying to achieve some kind of decorum in my life, its just not happening..Its just made me wonder if the above line plainly "sounds good" or does it actually have even a fraction of truth to it..

4 comments:

Thought Struck!! said...

hmm..u r really very very well read...wait for more comments! hahaha...from...??

Anonymous said...

Well sam the guy has to wait befor he finally gets what he wants..it takes time,so mayb u have to wait for sometime..n don forget that the Hope fairy is always there to support you:)

Anonymous said...

kno what sis, what goes round, cums round.So many times we limit our happiness by giving it a certain defination.Then we wait for it to proove true.Some lives our perfect circles.and others oblong shapes.It might not make sense to u but know that every unexplained curve in it is a perfect fit for another oblong piece lying there sumwhere.U just need to stick out till u finish the puzzle...luv u.

bella said...

Hey Sam ~ thanks for your comment on my blog. And that's so funny, for me this year has been the opposite of that line you quoted - so right now, I agree with you! Will be checking in - cool blog :)