Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Positive Thinking!!

Following is a conversation that I had with one of my friend recently:

ME: Chinese astrology says that this was supposed to be one of the best years of my life… some year!! This has been the worse year yet, both personally and professionally.

@$@$@: Hmm… probably not so. Probably the lessons you’ve learnt this year will be with you for the rest of your life and make your future better… probably the kind of learning, growth you’ve achieved this year would have otherwise taken ages. Maybe this year, with all its hassles have opened your eyes to what “you” really want in life… want out of relationships...

There are certain discussions in ones life that make you see things more clearly, accept situations in a better fashion, and alter the way you think: this one did it for me!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your friend said the right thing...n never believe in anything Chinese;)

bella said...

Happy New Year!!