In college, we were a group of 7 girls and each was a character in her own right.We stuck together all the time and someone even nicknamed us as the “seven sparrows”!! You see one and would be sure that the rest six are somewhere in the vicinity. However, the shining star of our set was (and mind you, still is) “G”. She’s exclusive, the most famous one, our very own social butterfly… Now “G” being all renowned and stuff, had quotes without which the history of our group remains incomplete.
So this one goes to “G”: THE STAR!! :
- Ladkiyon…blah blah.. (That’s how we got addressed as!!).
- I am seriously serious guys… (She’s trying to make a point here..).
- Oye ladki!! (Individual addressing lingo..).
- “Everyone knows “G” in NIFT” (this ones true!!)
- ME: What are you doing?
G: Rangoli bana rahi hoon!! We had this conversation every morning while sitting in adjacent loos in the hostel !! (am soooo dead!!) ;)
- Life sudharo… (Her constant effort at improving our state of minds/ lifestyles, which she thinks is totally distrupted).
- G’s definition of lipstick: “Akal ki Dawayi”!!
I’ve missed quite a few of her quotable quotes but that’s all I could recollect for now. I also know for a fact that I am finished if/ after she gets to read this one but its worth the abusives nonetheless.
P.S: Dedicated to G with contributions from Ap, T and V.