Tuesday, August 26, 2008

With nothing in particular..

Am writing this post for no apparent reason but merely to let myself know that I exist, in this world, on the cyberspace.. It is probably a confirmation of the fact (again to myself), that I can endure.

Basically, lots has been going on in my life, lots that am unwilling to write about at this moment. To summarise it all, currently my life is on hold, or as my dad put it, "sab kuch thama hua sa hai".. Hopefully all will be sorted out soon, till then I prefer to be cocooned.

P.S: Just realised that am talking in paradoxes.

12 comments:

ani said...

crashing into silence..! and then someone once told me that in the darkest of winters you find in urself an invincible summer! :) This shall also pass sweetheart! big super jumbo jhappi to keep ya goin! :)

Sangfroid said...

Nice to see you back!
come out of the cocoon soon :-)

Life, babes, is a paradox!!

Adicrazy said...

Atleast you came and showed some sign of you being around!
Girl, u got me thinking that u have given up your blog. Good to see you back. :)

And whatever it is, will pass away sooner than later. Just hang on.
*hugs*

Impressionist said...

oh well, take ur time and come back!
hehe!

-I

Sam said...

Ani, Yeh I know..am desperate for this to pass though!! and thanks sooo much for the hug, it sure helps.. :D

Sangfroid, Yeh, I soon will!! :)

Adi, :) Yeh, for a while I too thought that I'd given up on this blog but I guess you guys will have to bear me much longer.. :P
And am sure it will, thanks sweetie!! :)

Anonymous said...

"subh kuch thama hua hai".. I hope "aasu" bhi..

abhartiya said...

hey sam, long time!
is everythin okay?
and you still dont have your pic, which is bad :x
hope everythin sorts out pretty soon for you..
keep in touch

Sam said...

Impressionist, I AM back!! :)

Anon, :)

Wacko, Am good sweetie, I hope you are having a great time there.. And well, the picture, I dropped the idea, am too shy for that!! Would definately keep in touch, take care!!

busy-writer said...

hey, tis been ages! how have you been? you doing good-er than this post now? :)
Love!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hope alls well!!!:-)

Sam said...

Busy Writer, Yeh, I was away for long but now am back!! :)

Akanksha, Great to have you back!! :)