Saturday, October 31, 2015

My little pep talk..

I think I am great at what I do- making shoes. It's not only something I love, but it comes naturally to me and am confident about it. All the places that I've worked at, have witnessed an all over business growth, improved product and a sustainable business model.

And after all of it, I doubt myself, talk about myself in a derogatory manner and simply have no knack whatsoever to market my strengths. I also realise that the more I think that it is not happening because of me, the more it will impact my attitude and body language.

Henceforth, I will believe in myself, come out and say that the growth happened because of me and that if I can take the blame for a business not doing well, I better get credit for its exponential growth..

No comments: