I have been staying in the hospital for past one week and with nothing better to do, have been pondering on the state of my past/ present only to come to the following conclusion:
- My life is what I've made of it.
- Although things haven't gone my way, especially at the relationships front, I've lost the bitterness of the past year. I am glad that the people who've stuck by me, have; and am glad that the ones who left me have done me good too. :)
- I feel more secure now, more in my skin.
- My parents are awesome and so are my siblings. Love you all!!
- Saw how my parents stand by each other, saw how much my dad loves mom and how they communicate it without a word, even a gesture. This re-affirms my belief in the institution of marriage.
- My job is good, can do a lot with this kind of work experience.
- Am not sure if I want to get married right now, short-listing of guys has begun at home!!
- I have the freedom to choose. ;)
- Am content, mom's operation went well.
- I hope things get sorted out on the family front.
- Things are going smooth so far...wondering whats going to disrupt it all. Am keeping my fingers crossed.
Probably none of it makes sense to anyone, to me its the current state of affairs in my life.