Am done for the day and thinking about what I've achieved today, I would say: zilch, nothing!! And yet, surprisingly, I had a good day...
- My boss is out of town so there is nobody to stand on my head 24/7.
- My classmate has joined my office, although a different department, so there is at least someone to go out for lunch with.
- Discovered that I had about 1000 bucks in my account. It took me out of my condition of bankruptcy (as predicted earlier, thanks Tommy!! :P) and now I wouldn’t have to use my dad's card (he wouldn’t mind though)... Yippee!! ;)
- Came across the availability of the DVDs of this 80's show called "Wonder Years". Have been looking for it since ages, a must buy.
- Got another 1500 bucks as my office took pity on my current condition and reimbursed my long stuck phone bill. (Shit, am obsessed with money, guess I've never been in this condition before, hence a lil tough, will get used to it if I keep up my rate of shopping and refusing to take dad's help!!)
- My footwear samples are due tomorrow (after a lot of bickering with the vendor): am keeping my fingers crossed though!!
This brings an end to a day well gone and now am ready for some good food and my drive back home... Cheers!!